In the centre of Nantes, between Talensac Market and the bank of the Erdre
Sited in a quiet street in the famous Talensac neighbourhood, right in the centre of Nantes, the Hotel Chateaubriand enjoys a privileged location. Through tram line 2, located a stone’s throw from the hotel, you may rapidly access the convention centre Cité des Congrès, the CUH (Central University Hospital) or the Campus of the Universidad of Nantes.
Due to its great artistic and cultural heritage, Nantes has become one of the main tourist destinations on the Atlantic coast. From the hotel Chateaubriand, you can access on foot or by bike the magnificent City of the Dukes of Brittany; the Talensac Market, the Castle, the Cathedral, the Place Royale and the legendary Passage Pommeraye… You can also enjoy a walk with the whole family by the Banks of the Edre, the Isle of Versailles and its Japanese garden, go for a run or simply relax.
Furthermore, if you wish, in the Hotel Chateaubriand we will advise you and provide you with tourist information so that you make the most of your visit to Nantes.
And if you travel as a family, we will offer you the chance to hire a cart bike to get to know Nantes in a different and original manner (driven by an adult, it can carry 3 children in complete safety).
How to arrive
Go in the direction of central Nantes, as far as the prefecture. Then go to Paul Bellamy Street and, finally, continue along the first on the right until Chateaubriand number 2 bis, which is where the hotel is.
- Latitude: 47.221204. Longitude: -1.555027
- Latitude: 47° 13′ 16.33” N. Longitude: 1° 33′ 18.10” W
Nearby public transport
- Tram – Line 2: “50 Otages” stop.
- Numerous bus and Chronobus lines
- Train station: is located 1.5 km. from the Hotel Chateaubriand.
From Nantes airport
- Nantes-Atlantique Airport is located about 20 minutes from the hotel by car or taxi. If you prefer, you can take the bus link which leaves the airport approximately every 30 minutes and goes as far as the Place du Commerce. From there, you can walk (13 minutes) or go by tram (line 2) until the “50 Otages” stop. When you leave the tram, go left into Paul Bellamy Street and, finally, turn right, into Chateaubriand Street. The hotel is at number 2bis. In Chateaubriand Street, turn right and you will find the hotel.
- Talensac Market: 100 m.
- Banks of the River Edre: 250 m.
- Isle of Versailles (Japanese garden): 600 m.
- Nantes Cathedral: 600 m.
- Castle of the Dukes of Brittany: 700 m.
- Place Royale and Passage Pommeraye: 700m.
- Jardin des Plantes: 1 km.